Subject: Fwd: RE: 7th Ray Labs LTD - Annual Consulting Agreement - Notice of non-renewal
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Derek Palma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:05:18 +0100

Derek, 

Our consulting agreement was simplynot renewed, not terminated, just to
remind you and to clarify in case you wish to claim that you terminated
our work relationship - below is email from July 27th where I provided
you with notice of non-renewal.
Again, if I find out about any claims to the contrary, I will do as
mentioned earlier, in email from few weeks ago.
Regards,
--
  Michal H. Siemaszko
  7th Ray Labs LTD
  Company no.: 9174013
  Mobile: +48 723 039 978
  Email: [email-masked],
               [email-masked]
  Skype: mhs7thraylabs
  WWW: http://ideas.into.software/
  LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/

----- Original message -----
From: Derek Palma <[email-masked]>
To: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 7th Ray Labs LTD - Annual Consulting Agreement - Notice of non-renewalDate: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:55:15 +0000

I am only referring to the time after you gave notice to the last work
day to the end of the contract term. During this period Vnomic will only
pay for business days worked. 

*From:* Michal Siemaszko [mailto:[email-masked]] *Sent:*
Monday, July 31, 2017 3:22 AM *To:* Derek Palma <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 7th Ray Labs LTD - Annual Consulting Agreement - Notice
of non-renewal 

As per our agreement, I had 2 weeks paid time off in period November
2016 - end of October 2017.  Should these 3 days when I felt sick in
that period so far - two last week, one in June - be counted towards
this? How otherwise would these 2 weeks off be accounted for? I only
used up half of that by going on short holidays in June 2017. 

Regards,

--

  Michal H. Siemaszko

  7th Ray Labs LTD

  Company no.: 9174013

  Mobile: +48 723 039 978

  Email: [email-masked],

               [email-masked]

  Skype: mhs7thraylabs

  WWW: http://ideas.into.software/

  LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/

 

 

 

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017, at 10:00 PM, Derek Palma wrote:

> Yes, I understand the Oct 31st date and intend to abide by the terms
> of the agreement. I don’t expect to be charged for business days you
> don’t work from July through October.>  

> I only tried to reprioritize to optimize over the next few days. We’ll
> continue to prioritize as usual each week. I’ll set up a sync call
> early next week. I intended the list in my last response to be able to
> keep you occupied into next week. Email me as usual if you find
> yourself running out of tasks.>  

> *From:* Michal Siemaszko [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> *Sent:* Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:39 PM
> *To:* Derek Palma <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: 7th Ray Labs LTD - Annual Consulting Agreement - Notice
> of non-renewal>  

> Mr. Palma,

>  

> In the list you specified you mention about providing information to
> Ari - of course I can provide it, but I can do this myself as there's
> plenty of time, documenting it at the same time.>  

> Perhaps you expected me to finish sooner than in 3 months time,
> which is contrary to our mutual agreement - our contract runs until
> October 31st.>  

> As you know, non-renewal notice is simply informing your company that
> I will not extend contract beyond November 2017. Until then, i.e.
> October 31st 2017, contract - which both of us signed - continues.>  

> With that in mind, kindly please review the following list of ongoing
> and backlogged projects/tasks currently assigned to me and let me know
> which should be completed by October 31st and in what order:>  

>  - VNMD-761: Support SAP NW post install automation using jConnector -
>    additional backend task lists ?>  

>  - Windows-related tasks

>    * MOD-446: Windows server provisioning on vSphere ?

>      > create new branch, commit work done so far ?

>      > sysprepped image - create new image, apply all necessary tweaks
>      > as known from debugging, sysprep it, verify deployment can be
>      > provisioned and VM boots with interfaces attached - might be
>      > necessary to test in vCenter 6.x or upgrade existing vCenter>  

>    * MOD-517: Customize Windows VM during provisioning ?

>  

>    * MOD-455: "IOperatingSystemAccess` methods applicable for remote
>      access to Windows OS" ?>      > Configure Networks - set IPs and routes for each interface

>      > Get network config - read back the IPs, MACs and routes for
>      > each interface>      > Configure disks: Partitioning, create single partition on a
>      > disk (we need this first), create multiple partitions on a
>      > disk, get partitions for a disk, Mount and unmount disk on
>      > volume and UNC path (is there any difference?), Get Mounted
>      > disks, Get all disks>  

>    * MOD-448: Install all the components on the Windows VM image
>      required for Vnomic ?>  

>    * MOD-449: Sysprep the images and verify they are "Vnomic ready" ?>  

>    * Windows DSC code generator - translating Puppet cmds into
>      PowerShell commands ?>  

>  - VNMD-759: CVS import into GIT ?

>  

>  - MOD-524: Get list of timezones from Linux ?

>  

>  - MOD-529: ASA Client Access Lists - use cases sent last week on
>    Tuesday (dynamic NAT/PAT) ?>  

>  - MOD-438: DNS using Active Directory / MOD-440: AD client with
>    support for DNS programming ?>  

>  - Azure-related tasks

>    * Upgrade Azure Java SDK to latest version ?

>    * Research Azure solution template UI API capabilities ?

>    * MOD-257: AzureClient support for programming Azure Security
>      center ?>    * MOD-259: Azure monitoring metrics ?

>    * MOD-268: Azure diagnostics logs ?

>    * MOD-269: Azure acvtivity logs for specific resources ?

>    * MOD-270: Azure alerts ?

>    * MOD-271: Tracking status of active Azure resources ?

>    * MOD-361: Provide method to query gateway connection status ?

>    * MOD-309: Enable Azure Resource Manager (ARM) VNET Gateway
>      Diagnostic Logs ?>    * MOD-250: Programmatically obtain Azure VM sizes ?

>    * MOD-251: Programatically query VM images from Azure ?

>    * MOD-255: Ensure common identity across all Azure APIs ?

>  

>  - Reporting-related tasks

>    * VNMD-423: Report containing all deployments in a landscape ?

>    * VNMD-433: Landscapes' connectivity report section ?

>    * VNMD-434: Landscape report GUI integration ?

>    * VNMD-180: Generate report as last step of service deployment ?>  

>  - VNMD-662: License tracking for each jar/library VMD uses ?

>  

>  - VNMD-661: Remove redundant Jar/Library across OSGI bundles ?

>  

>  - VNMD-566: Create SNMP4J Client ?

>  

>  - VNMD-65: Integrate SWAGGER for REST documentation/consumability ?>  

>  

> I'm also attaching non-renewal notice I sent earlier, signed
> this time.>  

> Regards,

> M. Siemaszko

>  

> --

>   Michal H. Siemaszko

>   7th Ray Labs LTD

>   Company no.: 9174013

>   Mobile: +48 723 039 978

>   Email:  [email-masked],

>                 [email-masked]

>   Skype: mhs7thraylabs

>   WWW:  http://ideas.into.software/

>   LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/

>  

>  

>  

> On Fri, Jul 28, 2017, at 04:28 PM, Derek Palma wrote:

>> Priorities are (main change is lowering GIT):

>>  

>> 1. SAP per Ari. He said you were finalizing this iteration

>> 2. Windows

>>                 Give Ari the information about the version which
>>                 avoids the sys prep problem so we can begin to set it
>>                 up>> Get the power shell working to configure the disk and networks using
>> the command you showed me. The entire list is:>>                 Configure Networks

>> set IPs and routes for each interface

>>                 Get network config

>> read back the IPs, MACs and routes for each interface

>>                 Configure disks:

>> Partitioning

>> create single partition on a disk (we need this first).

>> create multiple partitions on a disk

>> get partitions for a disk

>>                                 Mount and unmount disk on volume and
>>                                 UNC path (is there any difference?)>>                                 Get Mounted disks

>>                                 Get all disks

>>                 Give Ari the information about the version which
>>                 avoids the sys prep problem so we can begin to set it
>>                 up>>                 Package installation (we’ll discuss this)

>> 3. CVS import to GIT

>>  

>> ASA is fine for now. I got all the object NAT stuff working I need.>>  

>>  

>> *From: *Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]> *Date: *Friday,
>> July 28, 2017 at 7:12 AM *To: *Derek Palma <[email-masked]>
>> *Subject: *Re: 7th Ray Labs LTD - Annual Consulting Agreement -
>> Notice of non-renewal>>  

>> Derek,

>>  

>> I'll continue starting today.

>>  

>> Regards,

>> M. Siemaszko

>>  

>>  

>> On Fri, Jul 28, 2017, at 01:14 AM, Derek Palma wrote:

>>> No hard copy is required. Please tell me when you will return.

>>>  

>>> *From:* Michal Siemaszko [mailto:[email-masked]]

>>> *Sent:* Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:54 PM

>>> *To:* Derek Palma <[email-masked]>

>>> *Subject:* 7th Ray Labs LTD - Annual Consulting Agreement - Notice
>>> of non-renewal>>>  

>>> Dear Mr. Palma,

>>>  

>>> Attached is formal notice of non-renewal of our contract signed
>>> November 1st 2016. This contract expires on October 31st 2017 and I
>>> will not be renewing for 2018.>>>  

>>> As per the contract:

>>>  

>>> (...) *This Agreement shall be renewed automatically for additional
>>> 1 year terms (“Renewal Term”), unless a 90 days prior written
>>> notice of intent not to renew this Agreement upon its expiration
>>> (“Non-Renewal Notice”) is given by either the Company or the
>>> Consultant.* (...)>>>  

>>> I appreciate the opportunity to work with your company.

>>>  

>>> Over the next weeks, I will complete projects assigned to me as much
>>> as time permits and as per priorities set by you, and document
>>> properly those which I created, so that all of the work created by
>>> me for your company can be properly utilized and extended as needed.>>>  

>>> Kindly please let me know if you prefer a hard copy version of this
>>> notice and I can send it via courier service by the end of this
>>> month.>>>  

>>> Regards,

>>> --

>>>   Michal H. Siemaszko

>>>   7th Ray Labs LTD

>>>   Company no.: 9174013

>>>   Mobile: +48 723 039 978

>>>   Email: [email-masked],

>>>                [email-masked]

>>>   Skype: mhs7thraylabs

>>>   WWW: http://ideas.into.software/

>>>   LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/

>>  

>